Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC: Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Iran, meeting with Russia in Istanbul next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC: Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Iran, meeting with Russia in Istanbul next week Empty OPEC: Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Iran, meeting with Russia in Istanbul next week

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:48 am

OPEC: Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Iran, meeting with Russia in Istanbul next week
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad

According to sources in OPEC, on Thursday, that the energy ministers of Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq will be amongst the top producers in the organization representatives who will meet with Russia by a non-member to hold informal talks next week on the sidelines of an energy conference in Istanbul.

According to "Reuters", that of the other energy ministers who will attend in the Turkish city of Ministers of the UAE, Algeria, Venezuela and Qatar, which is currently chaired by OPEC, is expected to OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo attend in Istanbul as well.

The sources said that "it is not expected to make a decision in Istanbul, but the meeting will be an opportunity for officials to discuss the next step after OPEC reached in Algeria last week an agreement to cut production. It is expected the application of the agreement this year and will invite the organization to the cooperation of non-member States in this action to support oil prices ".

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am