Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: 50% of the State Real Estate forged and registered the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: 50% of the State Real Estate forged and registered the  Empty Parliamentary Integrity: 50% of the State Real Estate forged and registered the

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2016, 4:32 am

Parliamentary Integrity: 50% of the State Real Estate forged and registered the names of officials
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sun, 13 Nov 2016 09:56:04
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    She said the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, said that there are 50% of the land and real estate state is their records falsified and registered in the names of senior officials in the political parties, noting that the supposed on the Integrity Commission and the elimination of open investigations by agents real estate records to identify fraud rates and re-state property to the state.
    The parliamentary source said on condition of anonymity said that "most of the provinces experiencing fraud in the real estate records are Karbala and Baghdad, saying that a lot of personalities and parties captured 50% of the state property and registered in its name through fraud."
    And that "there are palaces and villas and spare agricultural land and orchards were seized m before the parties influential in power and refuses to abandon them, stressing that the biggest problem was the fragmentation of agricultural land and sold to citizens in order to get the money, pointing out that Iraq is witnessing a decline rates of Agriculture for the fragmentation of agricultural land overtaking by the parties. "
    He added that "the Integrity Commission and the Supreme Judicial Council Anhqan scrutiny real estate transactions and the investigation of the original owners and directed the parties of the properties that are owned by the Iraqi state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:48 am