Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki announced Iraq's readiness to combat terrorism and extremism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki announced Iraq's readiness to combat terrorism and extremism Empty Maliki announced Iraq's readiness to combat terrorism and extremism

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2013, 6:52 am

Maliki announced Iraq's readiness to combat terrorism and extremism

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki

13:03 29 June 2013

BAGHDAD - Agencies

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Saturday, his country's readiness to place all its capabilities at the disposal of countries in the world in the fight against terrorism and extremism.

Maliki reiterated, in a speech during a ceremony held central Baghdad today on the occasion of the withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, his country's determination to continue the policy of non-interference in the affairs of other countries and reject interference in Iraq's affairs.

He said the new Iraq policy based on non-interference the affairs of others with the non-acceptance of non-interference in our affairs, and expressed his country's readiness, after graduating from Chapter VII, to place all its capabilities at the disposal of countries in the world in the fight against terrorism and extremism.

Maliki noted that Iraq is now moving towards the outside to search for cooperation and common interests, and the pursuit of open policy with everyone.

Moreover, Maliki announced, fatwas rejected atonement and their owners, calling for a rejection of sectarian speech and protect his country from the evils and dangers.

And warned against what he described the storm which is currently sweeping the region, caused by inflammatory fatwas that are tearing the fabric of our communities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:37 am