Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
weslin3
mochasmom
BILLYB
Screwball
Rocky
9 posters

of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do - Page 3 Empty of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=32]
    of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the dollar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

We do not intend to change the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do - Page 3 Empty Re: of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do

Post by Tiffany Thu 15 Dec 2016, 10:39 pm

I'm afraid to comment or even allow myself to get excited...scared I'll jinx it! Been with you all for a loooooong time (PIPS? ROLClub? surprise zip tongue ) where a few of us here would lose our ever-lovin' MINDS it seemed on a regular basis! I remember being warned about excessive banana usage (ahem...) and maybe that's why I'm afraid to let mine dance! Lol, but it's becoming a REAL struggle to keep those little guys contained, because they SURE ARE WIGGLING!!  bounce bounce bounce 
    To quote one of our friends....Much success to all. ♡
    ....and peace, love and contentment too!  bighug
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do - Page 3 Empty Re: of the Central Bank of Iraq: We do not intend to change the exchange rate of thedinar against the do

Post by weslin3 Thu 15 Dec 2016, 11:31 pm

csd9013 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:csd this is the one; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes I scanned it, didn't understand much but I'm watching for our feathered friends post.
    duck was on the chat the day before and was talking about it. Very positive chat. Too bad it wasn't copied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:39 pm