Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation launches "My job Secretariat of the" anti-corruption campaign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation launches "My job Secretariat of the" anti-corruption campaign Empty Transportation launches "My job Secretariat of the" anti-corruption campaign

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Dec 2016, 2:52 am

[size=30]Transportation launches "My job Secretariat of the" anti-corruption campaign[/size]
    23/12/2016 09:09 | Number of Views: 17
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Launched the Ministry of Transport, on Thursday, a media campaign volunteer titled "My job Municipality" aims to explain the significant role played by the public service as a national service and honor for their workers.
    The ministry said in a statement obtained by "direction Press", a copy of "The campaign aims to educate the employee need to brief him of the most important national and moral duties in carrying out the tasks and duties which will be a slogan (My job Municipality) on all correspondence and adopt it on official websites to combat financial and administrative corruption.
    The statement added, "The ministry stressed the concerted efforts of all, responsibility to curb the spread of negative phenomena for the work of the employee in the performance of his duties entrusted to him and completed the best image

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:01 am