Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice confirms collecting signatures to host Prime Media Network in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice confirms collecting signatures to host Prime Media Network in Parliament Empty Vice confirms collecting signatures to host Prime Media Network in Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2017, 2:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vice confirms collecting signatures to host Prime Media Network in Parliament

Nur News / Baghdad 
    MP for the Liberal bloc Ghazwan Shabani he was in the process of collecting signatures after the end of the recess of the House of Representatives to host the president of the Iraqi Media Network to see how the network operates.
    He said Shabani said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of which was "The media should be free, not the abyss certain to serve their interests and promote their ideas, wondering where the money that have been monitored for the network and how to choose its directors stressing the need for professional into account in the selection of Ulkipaan to manage.
    He called Shabani tip the new blood to serve the media and promote it through youth competencies that abound in the media and which have not highlighted because of nepotism and clientelism asking Parliament and the Committee on Culture role more effectively to this vital institution that is supposed to be for all the people not to one party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:13 am