Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minnesota Wild

jedi17
    jedi17

Minnesota Wild  Empty Minnesota Wild

Post by jedi17 Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 22:48

Road Streak comes to an End at 14 Games 
    February 3, 2017, 9:28 AM ET [3 Comments]
    Dan Wallace
     Minnesota Wild  Min Minnesota Wild Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Wednesday was not the performance from the Wild that we all wanted to see, but let's give Calgary their due respect for bringing a very strong effort in the 5-1 Flames win.

in this 24/7 over analysis world that we live in we tend to live and die by wins and little more by losses. In the grand scheme of things a win is just that a win and two points in the standings and a loss is just a setback that is one game.

The Wild have been very good at limiting the losses and avoiding the losing streaks. Tomorrow they will try to keep that record in tact as they travel to Vancouver to the place that until Wednesday, was the last regulation loss the team had suffered. An amazing stretch of 14 games (12-0-2) where the Wild had gotten at least a point in the standings on the road.

Alex Tuch has been recalled from Iowa and is expected to make his debut tomorrow in Vancouver. It is February now and the trade deadline is fast approaching. This is a critical time and decisions will be made that will affect the team as they move forward. How does Chuck Fletcher tweak his roster for the stretch and does he make a move to set the WIld up for the expansion draft?

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:36