Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A local official calling on the government to compensate the owners of the affected plants in the v

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A local official calling on the government to compensate the owners of the affected plants in the v Empty A local official calling on the government to compensate the owners of the affected plants in the v

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 4:34 am

A local official calling on the government to compensate the owners of the affected plants in the vine

Tuesday February 14, 2017 12:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Anbar 
    called a member of a district council vine in Anbar province , Aref al - Shaalan , on Tuesday, the government to compensate Ohsab laboratories damaged and destroyed in the judiciary, pointing out that the re - opening of those labs will provide jobs for thousands of unemployed. 

Shaalan said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, " The vine Justice (53 km east of gray), where hundreds of factories mostly destroyed as a result of military operations and terrorist by Daesh since mid - 2014 , " noting that " the other section is ready and need security approvals and government inaugurated ".

[size]

Odaa Shaalan and the central government to "compensate factories damaged and destroyed owners to re - engage in their business and the advancement of the vine," noting that " the re - opening of the labs up and running will provide jobs for thousands of unemployed in the vine." 

The vine spend freed from the organization "Daesh" middle of last year, while the local government and security leaders brought thousands of displaced families to their areas elimination.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:12 am