Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A military official: Joint Yemeni forces have missiles beyond a range of 800 km

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A military official: Joint Yemeni forces have missiles beyond a range of 800 km Empty A military official: Joint Yemeni forces have missiles beyond a range of 800 km

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 2:44 am

[size=30]A military official: Joint Yemeni forces have missiles beyond a range of 800 km[/size]
    26/02/2017 09:44 | Number of Views: 99
    font size: A military official: Joint Yemeni forces have missiles beyond a range of 800 km Font_decrease A military official: Joint Yemeni forces have missiles beyond a range of 800 km Font_enlarge
    A military official: Joint Yemeni forces have missiles beyond a range of 800 km Thumbnail.php?file=20172252325176_261274846
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Brigadier Fadel al-Saadi, director of the Military Industrialization in the Yemeni army management, the joint Yemeni forces have multi-dimensional missile stocks, some of which exceed the extent of 800 km, along with quantities of targeted thermal rockets.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed Saadi, according to the agency Sputnik Russian, that the missile inventory for many years has been built up, especially after unification with South Declaration and the transfer of the entire Army's capabilities to the north, and it was the most important thing was transferred after the dismantling of the southern army is the missile bases, the next with the same intentions accurate missiles specific, and obtained by the Yemen and specifically "Republican Guard", to fight al-Qaeda, has been used in large quantities until today.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said al-Saadi said the joint Yemeni forces did not use rockets but rarely, and was keeping them in the private stores may not know much about the leaders of anything before 2011.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the Yemeni officer, to Yemen by the Saudi aggression he has many of the development of rockets from the north and south, and the structure of a military missile manufacturing experts, has enabled all of these things are common Yemeni forces to develop some of the missiles.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:43 am