Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kremlin rejects US accusations of violating the arms control agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kremlin rejects US accusations of violating the arms control agreement Empty Kremlin rejects US accusations of violating the arms control agreement

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2017, 3:44 am

Kremlin rejects US accusations of violating the arms control agreement
    Kremlin rejects US accusations of violating the arms control agreement %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86-350x211
    Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov
    Kremlin Thursday rejected US accusations that Russia violated the "spirit and meaning of" Convention on arms control.
    Said Dmitry Peskov, a Kremlin spokesman told a news conference via telephone, "Russia is committed as it was and will remain with all international obligations, including the obligations of the medium-range nuclear forces agreement ... even if they were not in favor of Russia altogether."
    He was vice chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Paul Silva said Wednesday that Russia deployed cruise missiles fired from land in violation of "the spirit and meaning of" Convention on arms control, which poses a threat to NATO.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:38 am