Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee reveal doubled "unprecedented" drug trafficking .. This is the most popular

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committee reveal doubled "unprecedented" drug trafficking .. This is the most popular  Empty Parliamentary committee reveal doubled "unprecedented" drug trafficking .. This is the most popular

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2017, 4:35 am

Parliamentary committee reveal doubled "unprecedented" drug trafficking .. This is the most popular varieties

Date: 19/03/2017 10:07
    Drugs

Information / Baghdad ..

Revealed to the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, Sunday, for "unprecedented" doubled in the drug trade and the most popular varieties, while considered that this "phenomenon" is not less dangerous for the organization "Daesh" criminal, the government called for an early end to this "phenomenon" and accounting gangs that stands behind her.

A member of the committee MP Abdul Karim Abtan told / information /, "The repercussions of the drug trade in vogue recently in Iraq is no less dangerous than the legacy Aldaashah gangs in the occupied areas at all."

Abtan said that "the drug trade there is an ever with most neighboring countries, reflecting the size of the deterioration of security in which he lives the country."

Abtan called on the government to "accelerate and end this phenomenon and accounting gangs behind the Iraqi youth and families destroyed and the deployment of additional troops on the border to prevent infiltrated by these gangs."

He added that "more substance popular at the moment are hashish and crystals and Alkuakyin, as well as sleeping pills, which contain Alkabotin and Valium and other varieties." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:40 pm