Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ambassador to Kuwait presents his credentials to the Amir of State Securities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ambassador to Kuwait presents his credentials to the Amir of State Securities Empty Iraqi ambassador to Kuwait presents his credentials to the Amir of State Securities

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 5:41 am

Iraqi ambassador to Kuwait presents his credentials to the Amir of State Securities

History of edits:: 2017/3/19 20:58 • 205 visits readable

[Where - Baghdad]
    Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Kuwait, Alaa al-Hashemi, on Sunday, presented his credentials to the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the Amiri Palace Exchange.
    According to a foreign ministry statement followed the agency all of Iraq [where] that "the ambassador to convey during the presentation ceremony rely Iraqi greetings leadership and appreciation for the position of Kuwait in support of Iraq in the framework of diplomatic work and provide humanitarian support in terms of principles and the ties that bind the two countries Exchange.
    For his part, praised the Amir of Kuwait on the brotherly relationship between the two brotherly peoples, stressing his commitment to support Iraq in international forums and support in its war against terrorism led.
    The presentation ceremony was attended by relying First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah and Deputy Minister of Amiri Diwan Ali Jarrah Al-Sabah and a number of Kuwaiti officials Affairs Exchange.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:46 am