Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disarmament of heavy and medium weapons in four provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disarmament of heavy and medium weapons in four provinces Empty Disarmament of heavy and medium weapons in four provinces

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:49 am

Disarmament of heavy and medium weapons in four provinces

3/25/2017 0:00

The leadership of Iraq operations announced the activation it's Diwani to disarm the heavy and medium weapons from citizens and the seizure of quantities of these weapons within the cutter operations, said operations commander Major General Ali Ibrahim Almksusi during a meeting with a number of provincial police leaders: "The leadership has issued orders to activate it Diwani No. (71 ) of the disarmament of heavy and medium weapons from citizens and intensify inspection in the provinces of Dhi Qar, Wasit, Muthanna and Maysan located within the boycotted operations, according to intelligence operations and pre-emptive ", stressing that" the seizure of quantities of various weapons, which included, machine guns PKC, and mortars and rocket-propelled grenades and grenade launchers and missiles. "
    Print

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:16 am