Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossings: Shaib port is still open and no health of a tribal conflict resulted in closure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossings: Shaib port is still open and no health of a tribal conflict resulted in closure Empty Border crossings: Shaib port is still open and no health of a tribal conflict resulted in closure

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 5:42 am

Border crossings: Shaib port is still open and no health of a tribal conflict resulted in closure

Maysan - Iraq - April 11: The Directorate of Border Ports, on Tuesday, that "the port of Shib border between Iraq and Iran in the province of Maysan continues his work day and night and the health of the news of the closure because of tribal conflict."
    "What happened was a fight inside the port between passengers and they were referred to a police station to register a civil invitation against them," she said. "The port is open to receive goods, arrivals and departures."
    The provincial council of Basra, a surprise surprise of the heavy caliber when the victims of tribal differences and indiscriminate firing more than victims of terrorism, pointing out that "the people do not abide by the law to prevent the indiscriminate firing, causing injuries and humanitarian cases very difficult."
    "The victims of tribal differences and indiscriminate firing in Basra are more than martyrs of terrorism and we need to further strengthen the cultural and industrial situation in addition to the call of the security services in order to pressure and prevent the occurrence of such cases," he said, adding that " This affects the reputation of the province of Basra a lot and represents a real abuse. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:27 am