Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi MP: NATO seeks to eliminate the Sunni minorities in the Gulf and the fight against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi MP: NATO seeks to eliminate the Sunni minorities in the Gulf and the fight against Iran Empty Iraqi MP: NATO seeks to eliminate the Sunni minorities in the Gulf and the fight against Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 3:21 am

Iraqi MP: NATO seeks to eliminate the Sunni minorities in the Gulf and the fight against Iran

08:40 - 18/05/2017

MP for the National Alliance nostalgia Qadu, Thursday, that the real purpose of the establishment of a US military alliance is to eliminate the Arab minority in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Yemen, and the fight against Iran, noting that the United States supports the sectarian war in the Middle East.

He said in a statement Qadu / information /, "The US media is trying to falsify the facts and accuse Iran Bamaadh Arab countries and create an imaginary enemy of those countries with the help of its allies, the Gulf."

He added that "the real purpose of the establishment of a US military alliance is to eliminate the Arab Shiite minority in eastern Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, Yemen, and the fight against neighboring Iran."

He Qadu, that "the United States supports the sectarian war in the Middle East to increase US arms sales in the region," noting that "Saudi Arabia is seeking bullying in the region to neighboring countries by offering bribes to the Americans to protect them and give the status of leadership." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:09 am