Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ovzaatm my son .. angry Trump of his severed head and Baron looked terrified

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ovzaatm my son .. angry Trump of his severed head and Baron looked terrified Empty Ovzaatm my son .. angry Trump of his severed head and Baron looked terrified

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2017, 6:10 am

Ovzaatm my son .. angry Trump of his severed head and Baron looked terrified

Thursday June 1, 2017 9:03

according to news reports that Barron 's son , Donald Trump , who is 11 years old, looked frightened when the head of his father 's lump on television saw the shocking shooting session which featured comedian Kathy Griffin, believing that the image is real.

First Lady Melania Trump said she was " a mother, wife, and a human being, I found a very disturbing picture", according to a report to the British Daily Mail newspaper.
    Twitter is the founder of the Internet "corrupt" and regretted his creation because Trump

She Melania: "When you look at some of the atrocities occurring in the world today, the emergence of such an image is simply wrong, and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it."

According to Reuters , he said, criticized the US president comic actress, wrote on Twitter : "Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of themselves. My children, especially my son Baron , aged 11 years, suffered as a result of this. Something disgusting!".
    And he apologized to Griffin, which has raised its image criticism of Republicans and Democrats, in a video on Twitter late in the first on Tuesday evening.

She said: "I am a comic actress .. and then move my line Otjaozh .. gone too far .. 's very annoying .. I ask pardon."
    Site posting (Ta.am.zd) News celebrity record behind the scenes yesterday for Griffin as she prepares to pick up her pictures with a stereo headset. The decline was seen photos with photographer Tyler Shields, he says jokingly: " We have to move to Mexico because we are today we will go to jail."

Kathy video published as is the removal of the offensive image after being criticized by all parties to the political spectrum, including Chelsea Clinton , the daughter of former US president, who wrote on Twitter , saying: " It's not funny at all joking about the killing of", according to an earlier report of the Half Post Arabic.

But the apology was not enough to stop the critics Army, which includes supporters of Trump and Democrats, attacking Griffin on social networks as a result I did it shameful.

Even Anderson Cooper, broadcaster network "CNN" and its partner has long been providing the New Year 's Eve, said he was "disturbed" by the photo session, which he described as "disgusting and totally appropriate."

At the same time, the device pointed Secret Service indirectly the incident on Twitter, reminding everyone that any threats against the president are taken very seriously.

Published device on his Twitter - : "We are working on it. The device has a section of intelligence and preventive strong monitors open source and social networks to assess threats reports. The threats against protected persons by the Secret Service are a top priority in all our investigations."

The agency issued a later statement saying that "it be unfortunate when people make statements that can be considered threats. We do not have the welfare of the knowledge of the person 's intention. We must investigate all alleged or perceived threat in a comprehensive manner, which exhausts the power of the secret service operating and resources device which can be used in other places. "

The Network (CNN) News American, Wednesday, May 31 / May 2017, it ended a contract with comedian Kathy Griffin, she regards her appearance in the annual celebrations of the New Year, following the controversy over photographed with a severed head similar to the head of President Donald Trump.

The official spokesman for the network: "We have found what I did Kathy repulsive and offensive. We are pleased to see that they have apologized and asked for the removal of images."

Kathy emerged, a vocal opponent of Trump is famous for providing the countdown to the New Year 's Eve with Anderson Cooper on CNN, in a photography session carrying upside - like with a Trump covered with the blood of false.

And quickly ignited images of social networks, and many called to arrest her what constitutes a threat to kill the president.

Trump 's son joined the Great, Donald Trump Jr., to this attack, and attacked Kathy severed their appearance with a false - like his father, saying , "It is disgusting, but it was not a surprise."

Donald Jr. and published tweets on Twitter , saying: "" This is left today. They consider it acceptable. Imagine if someone governor did this to Obama and is America? Prime "

and continued:" It 's sad to see that the left today prefer to see America suffer and fail to see successful under the leadership of Trump. "

Joined as a consultant Trump Killian Conway to critics of Cathay, and pointed out that Kathy had a lot of time in the matter before the publication of the photos. Grdt and saying: "Kathy Griffin did not do inadvertently. But planned to session photography and prepared her, and she had plenty of time to think about what you do and correct it . "

He denounced the former presidential candidate Mitt Romney , what I did Kathy, and condemned to drag politics into the region , " the most hated and devious. "

Joined as well as Sarah Palin, who has long been a target ridicule Kathy, to stream its critics, and described what I did Kathy thing "patient." The Grdt Palin , saying: " It should not be shocking one of the patient 's chutzpah stemming from diseased personalities. Kathy personal harmless. It needs to help. "
    In the video footage, we see Kathy kidding it is will be compelled to Shields flee the country as soon as the video release.

She said:" We have to move to Mexico because we are today we will go to prison, federal prison. Contact your father, apologized to him, and then to go you and I to Mexico because we will not survive here. "

In the video , Kathy raises" head "appalling inside a metal bowl, and then towards the camera run as he wants Shields.

Finally, at the request of Shields, posed by land.

In the video , Kathy said , "Tyler says I'm not afraid to display images raise the noise. Often I raise my enthusiasm even look like I at the age of 15. But I am the first artist. But in fact his work very well. "

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/205628/%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B2%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B6%D8%A8-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B1%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:46 am