Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: launch advance financial 100 salaries will provide liquidity for banks

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary: launch advance financial 100 salaries will provide liquidity for banks  Empty Parliamentary: launch advance financial 100 salaries will provide liquidity for banks

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 01 Sep 2013, 3:29 pm

Parliamentary: launch advance financial 100 salaries will provide liquidity for banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Follow up-and babysit- member parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh Sari firing his predecessor percent salary for employees in the event of liquidity required by banks.

"In force" when the liquidity of the Bank departments will be launching his predecessor cent salary."

"The loans by banks have a significant impact on their ability to reopen his predecessor percent salary because they need the cash."

He stressed the "necessity of regulating the granting of these loans."

He was a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Ibrahim Al-mutlak had continued firing loan the {100} salary to employees during the year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:00 am