Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian conflict US to control the roads controlled by Daesh in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian conflict US to control the roads controlled by Daesh in Iraq Empty Russian conflict US to control the roads controlled by Daesh in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 2:54 am

Russian conflict US to control the roads controlled by Daesh in Iraq

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The Times newspaper published an article by Richard Spencer, in which the conflict of the United States and Iran deals with the control of the roads leading to the strongholds of the terrorist organization Daesh.

The article said that the struggle to control Iraq between the United States and Russia began to show an old way back to the days of colonialism, namely the control of the roads.

The article added that "the pro-Western and the pro-Iranian forces are competing to try to crack the roads of western Iraq while being restored lands controlled by the organization Daesh."

And he added that "an American company signed a contract with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for the reconstruction of the highway from Baghdad to Amman, which raised the ire of Shiite politicians who reject the permanent US presence in the country."

He continued by saying that "the pro-Iranian Shiite militias found their own way to reach them the northern border, and is expected to shove this road from Damascus, leading to the Iranian border near the Iranian border near Baquba."

In an interview conducted by the author of the article with a particular Kadamau, the official in charge of the Badr Corps, the largest Shiite faction in the country, he said, "We reject the Americans put their hands on this way because it gives them an excuse for the existence of a military road for them in the country."

He concluded by saying that the Corps will use the road, which they control for trade, adding that the road will link the south of Lebanon and Syria.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%B9/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:11 am