Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Are We Mushrooms being fed Mountains of Manure by Bureaucrats?

Lobo
    Lobo

Are We Mushrooms being fed Mountains of Manure by Bureaucrats? Empty Are We Mushrooms being fed Mountains of Manure by Bureaucrats?

Post by Lobo Sat 15 Jul 2017, 4:34 pm

Are We Mushrooms being fed Mountains of Manure by Bureaucrats? Bank-RobberGovernment bureaucrats connive ways to gain power as they treat the people like mushrooms — they keep  us in the dark and feed us mountains of manure and mainstream media conspire to make sure we remain buried so deep we cannot reach the surface for air. They foam at the mouth of the thought of creating a cashless society. The abolition of cash would be absolutely “absurd” and it is interesting how they argue against creating voter ID requirements saying it will prevent minorities from voting because they are backward and do not live in the modern world. As stupid and racist as that argument really is by the left, can you imagine eliminating cash from people who are so backward according to their arguments?
    The Bureaucrats love their slogan – “Cash is for Criminals” and will distort every possible instance to support the elimination of cash. There was terrorism and then there was drugs. Eliminate cash, they say, and you will eliminate all crime.
    So on the one hand they are against any requirement to prove who you are to vote, but then they want to eliminate cash from people they also claim cannot even find where to get ID in a city. Interesting conflicts.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/are-we-mushrooms-being-fed-mountains-of-manure-by-bureaucrats/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:15 am