Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The wife of a former Lebanese president prepares food for Hezbollah fighters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The wife of a former Lebanese president prepares food for Hezbollah fighters Empty The wife of a former Lebanese president prepares food for Hezbollah fighters

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 3:34 am

The wife of a former Lebanese president prepares food for Hezbollah fighters

27/07/2017

Emile Lahoud's wife, former Lebanese president André Lahoud, took part in preparing food at the Sayyid al-Shuhada compound to send it to Hezbollah fighters in Jarud Arsal.
    The picture shows how the wife of President Emile Lahoud of the Christian community is involved in preparing food for Hezbollah fighters who are fighting the battles of purging Arsal and the penitent of the victory terrorists.

In another context, the military operation to purge Jaroud Arsal from the terrorists continues, and the Mujahideen of the resistance have established their points in the past few hours.
    The resistance fighters targeted the artillery shelling points of the spread of terrorists Front Nasra at the line contact the hills that they controlled on Tuesday in Jarod Arsal, and denied the resistance news of the targeting of the civilian Mujahideen in the area of ​​Wadi Hamid in Jaroud Arsal.
    During the advance of the resistance, the operations officer of the Front of Victory in Jaroud Arsal called "Ammar Wardi" was shot by the resistance fighters, which led to a situation of confusion in the ranks of the terrorists, amid the narrowing of the suffocation more in the group.
    Yesterday night, the Mujahideen of the resistance destroyed 3 vehicles and a rocket launching base directed at the Nasra Front in Jarud Arsal. The attackers also launched a large-scale attack on Jarud Arsal yesterday, leaving 17 people dead and dozens of wounded among the terrorists of the victory. The names of the dead were known as Abu 'Uday, Abu Omar al-Tali, Abu Muhammad Qasim, Abu Ali Shakush and Abu Usama.
    AQ

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174379.html

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:24 am