Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court: The completion of millions of dollars for the State Treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court: The completion of millions of dollars for the State Treasury Empty Federal Court: The completion of millions of dollars for the State Treasury

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2017, 11:48 am

Federal Court: The completion of millions of dollars for the State Treasury

02/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The Federal Supreme Court was able to secure millions of dollars to the State Treasury after a lawsuit filed by Atheer Telecom Co. Ltd. to appeal the decisions of the Appeals Board of the Communications and Information Authority.
    The General Director of the Court, Asaad Dia Khammas, said in a statement to the "morning": The CEO of Atheer Iraq Telecom Limited filed a lawsuit against the Speaker of the House of Representatives in addition to his job, indicating that the information and communications authority imposed on the plaintiff fines amounting to millions of dollars. After the appeal was made before the Appeals Board, noting that the plaintiff filed a lawsuit later in the Federal Supreme Court to request the ruling unconstitutionality of the decisions of the Appeals Board and not to be considered a peremptory and revoked the decision of fines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:28 am