Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An offer from Bin Salman to Ansar Allah to stop the war in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An offer from Bin Salman to Ansar Allah to stop the war in Yemen Empty An offer from Bin Salman to Ansar Allah to stop the war in Yemen

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2017, 2:47 am

An offer from Bin Salman to Ansar Allah to stop the war in Yemen

07/08/2017

A joint delegation of the Ansar Allah movement and former Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh will visit an Arab country soon to discuss the latest developments in the Yemeni crisis.

The joint delegation will visit the Omani capital Muscat at the request of the country recently visited by UN envoy to Yemen Ismail Ould Cheikh, the Qatari daily Al-Sharq reported.

According to the sources, the Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, sent the UN envoy to Muscat to seek refuge in it to mediate with Ansar Allah and Saleh to calm the hostilities on its border cities, which culminated in recent weeks, but the sources did not disclose the offer from the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

In recent weeks, Ansar Allah has claimed a series of ground attacks and artillery and missile attacks on border posts in Jazan and Najran. They confirmed that a number of Katyusha rockets were targeted at the Jizan site. They were shelled by artillery, smoke and the white station and killed and wounded in the Saudi army.

Although Saudi Arabia has long been unable to fulfill its ambitions in terms of its war against the Yemeni people, it still continues its massacres against children and women on a daily basis, leading to the death of a large number of innocent people without any fault. Sf

Source: Tsenim + Sputnik

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/175778.html

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:11 am