Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordanian newspaper: the opening of the port "Trebil" in September

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordanian newspaper: the opening of the port "Trebil" in September Empty Jordanian newspaper: the opening of the port "Trebil" in September

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 5:03 am

Jordanian newspaper: the opening of the port "Trebil" in September

Jordan's Al-Ghad daily reported on Sunday the opening of the border port of Trebil between Iraq and Jordan at the beginning of next September, revealing an upcoming visit to the Iraqi interior and defense ministries.

The newspaper quoted the head of the Iraqi Business Council in Jordan Majid al-Saadi, that the opening of the port of Trebil border between Iraq and Jordan in early September.

"The opening of the Trebil crossing" will be in the early days of next September, under the auspices of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi. " According to the same source.

Al-Saadi revealed the intention of the Iraqi Interior Minister to visit the port within a few days to inspect it and to find out all the details before the opening of the official, followed by a visit by the Iraqi Minister of Defense to ensure the "safety of the international road and security."

The Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi visited Baghdad last week and discussed with Iraqi officials concrete practical steps, including the reopening of the Baghdad-Amman International Road and the Trebil port, and the completion of the Iraqi-Jordanian pipeline project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:04 am