Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The so-called International Alliance announces the aid of a "hasty convoy" in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The so-called International Alliance announces the aid of a "hasty convoy" in Syria Empty The so-called International Alliance announces the aid of a "hasty convoy" in Syria

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:26 am

The so-called International Alliance announces the aid of a "hasty convoy" in Syria

04/09/2017

The US-led "International Alliance" has announced that it has provided food and water for a convoy of people who have recently left eastern Lebanon for the Syrian town of Deir al-Zour.
    The coalition said in a statement that "a convoy of armed supporters that left the pen in the direction of Deir al-Zour in eastern Syria, is still in the case of teh in the Syrian desert."

The statement added that "the convoy was divided into two groups, where a group of buses remained in the desert, while another group returned to areas under the control of the Syrian government The

coalition continued in his statement:" A group in the desert to the north-west of Albuakmal and the other group headed west towards Palmyra "

The coalition also confirmed that he contacted Russia and offer suggestions on how to save civilians from suffering. C

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179763.html

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:12 am