Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow is negotiating with Baghdad to transfer its embassy from "Mansour" to the "more secure"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow is negotiating with Baghdad to transfer its embassy from "Mansour" to the "more secure" Empty Moscow is negotiating with Baghdad to transfer its embassy from "Mansour" to the "more secure"

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 8:53 am

Moscow is negotiating with Baghdad to transfer its embassy from "Mansour" to the "more secure"

13:25 - 06/09/2017

A Russian news agency reported Wednesday that negotiations between the Russian and Iraqi governments to move the Russian embassy in the Mansour area west of Baghdad to a "safer" place.

"Russia is currently in negotiations with the Iraqi authorities over the possibility of transferring the Russian embassy, ​​which is currently occupying an old building in Baghdad, to a safer area in the Iraqi capital," Russian news agency Sputnik quoted Russian diplomatic sources as saying.

The source added that "the negotiations are still ongoing with the Iraqi authorities to provide them with a new location in Baghdad," noting that "the Iraqi government has given us a new location in another area," was not disclosed.

The Russian source pointed out that "there are some doubts about the safety of the area provided to us, and we are now evaluating the appropriateness and acceptance of the site submitted by the Iraqi authorities because everything depends on the safety and conditions of construction." Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:24 am