Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States has formally asked the Security Council to vote on a resolution on North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States has formally asked the Security Council to vote on a resolution on North Korea Empty The United States has formally asked the Security Council to vote on a resolution on North Korea

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 4:41 am

The United States has formally asked the Security Council to vote on a resolution on North Korea

09:58 - 09/09/2017

The United States has formally asked the Security Council to vote on a resolution on North Korea %D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United States submitted a formal request to the UN Security Council on Monday to vote on a draft resolution imposing tough new sanctions on North Korea, the US diplomatic mission said.
    In particular, the draft resolution calls for a ban on the export of oil to North Korea and the import of textiles. It also provides for the freezing of funds of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and the deportation of North Koreans working abroad.
    On Friday, the Security Council held an expert-level meeting to discuss the draft, in which China and Russia objected to most of its measures, with the exception of a ban on North Korean textile imports. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:34 am