Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow reveals the cost of producing a barrel of oil in Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow reveals the cost of producing a barrel of oil in Russia Empty Moscow reveals the cost of producing a barrel of oil in Russia

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2017, 4:21 pm

[size=30]Moscow reveals the cost of producing a barrel of oil in Russia[/size]
    04/10/2017 11:51 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Moscow reveals the cost of producing a barrel of oil in Russia Font_decrease  Moscow reveals the cost of producing a barrel of oil in Russia Font_enlarge
     Moscow reveals the cost of producing a barrel of oil in Russia Thumbnail.php?file=59d3418dd4375057118b457a_652319609
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Deputy Minister of Energy Anton Eniotsen revealed that the cost of producing a barrel of oil in Russia, one of the world's leading producers of crude, ranges between 3 and 8 dollars.

"The low production cost of $ 3- $ 8 a barrel and the increased depth of extraction are all factors that give Russia a high competitive advantage," Russian Energy Week, a magazine covering the event this week in Moscow, quoted the Russian official as saying.

In 2016, according to Iniotsin, Russia maintained not only the world's top gas suppliers, accounting for 20% of the world's total supply of blue fuel, but also the world's largest oil supplier, with black gold exports accounting for 12% of world exports.

Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak announced in March that Russia's oil and gas reserves had been sufficient for more than 50 years.

Russia's crude oil production in September was 10.91 million bpd, down 3 percent from October, data from the Russian Energy Ministry showed.

Russia's natural gas production reached 53.69 billion cubic meters last month, or 1.79 billion cubic meters per day, compared with 54.2 billion in August.

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:35 am