Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German intelligence warns of "new generation" of recruits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German intelligence warns of "new generation" of recruits Empty German intelligence warns of "new generation" of recruits

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct 2017, 2:43 am

German intelligence warns of "new generation" of recruits

09:50 - 20/10/2017

German intelligence warns of "new generation" of recruits %D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-3-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Germany's Interior Ministry warned that minors returning from war zones in Syria and Iraq could become a new generation of recruits for a terrorist organization.
    "More than 950 people from Germany went to Damascus to join in Syria and Iraq, about 20 percent of them women and five percent of the minors," the Interior Ministry said in a statement.
    At a time when the organization is losing ground in Iraq and Syria, many women are expected to return with their children.
    Intelligence director Hans Georg Messen said Germany should prepare for the risk of spreading extremism among children.
    "We see the danger of the return of children who have confessed terrorists and received teachings from war zones to Germany. This may allow the creation of a new generation of terrorists here. "

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:52 pm