Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accused of involvement in the Benghazi attack in front of a judge in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accused of involvement in the Benghazi attack in front of a judge in Washington Empty Accused of involvement in the Benghazi attack in front of a judge in Washington

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:13 am

Accused of involvement in the Benghazi attack in front of a judge in Washington

09:23 - 04/11/2017

Accused of involvement in the Benghazi attack in front of a judge in Washington %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Such as Libyan Mustafa al-Imam, accused of involvement in the attack on the US diplomatic complex in Benghazi in 2012, Friday before a judge in Washington five days after his arrest in Libya.
    The imam dressed as an orange prisoner, followed the proceedings through an interpreter and rarely had the chance to speak when asked to confirm his identity and whether he understood the charges against him.

A government representative ruled out the release of the imam on bail because of the "high possibility of running away" and because he had "nothing to do with the United States" and was therefore "a serious threat" to the security of the country.Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:00 am