Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose Empty Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 2:49 am

Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose

Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose 3536
    Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose Text Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose Html Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose Print
    Gold falls after strong gains in the previous session, as the dollar rose Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
     NEW YORK (Reuters) - Gold prices tumbled on Tuesday as investors sold off profit after strong gains in the previous session after dozens of prominent Saudi figures were arrested in an anti-corruption probe, pushing oil to a two-and-a-half-year high, America.
    Spot gold fell 0.36 percent to $ 1277.39 an ounce late in the US session, while US contracts for December delivery fell 0.5 percent to settle at $ 1275.80 an ounce.
    The dollar resumed gains on Tuesday against a basket of major currencies.
    The precious metal rallied strongly in New York trading on Monday, ending the session on gains of about 1 percent, the largest one-day increase in six weeks.
    The jump in oil prices, supported by the situation in Saudi Arabia, the dollar's decline and concerns about US President Donald Trump's trip to the Far East, have pushed gold prices higher, said Afshin Nabawi, director of trading at MKS.
    Among other precious metals, silver fell 1.49 percent to $ 16.97 an ounce, after reaching its highest level since October 20 at $ 17.27 an ounce earlier in the session.
    Platinum fell 1.42 percent to $ 921.25 an ounce, while palladium dropped 0.49 percent to $ 995.10 an ounce.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:06 am