Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow and Beijing hold training to stop missile attacks from "third countries"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow and Beijing hold training to stop missile attacks from "third countries" Empty Moscow and Beijing hold training to stop missile attacks from "third countries"

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:26 am

[size=30]Moscow and Beijing hold training to stop missile attacks from "third countries"[/size]
    11/12/2017 09:31 | Number of readings: 208
    font size:  Moscow and Beijing hold training to stop missile attacks from "third countries" Font_decrease  Moscow and Beijing hold training to stop missile attacks from "third countries" Font_enlarge
     Moscow and Beijing hold training to stop missile attacks from "third countries" Thumbnail.php?file=2017619122058345MI_159523966
    Trend Press - Agencies

[size=16]MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia and China are conducting joint training exercises to deter rocket attacks from "third countries," the Russian Defense Ministry said Monday.

"During the exercises, the cooperation of the air and missile defense groups of Russia and China will be trained to counter missile threats from third countries," the statement said.

[/size]

The two countries seek to raise the readiness of their forces to deal with any possible missile attack in the coming period, in light of good relations between the two countries.

In the past months, the world has seen some countries test ballistic missile tests. C

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/195998.html

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:47 am