Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 members of the "resolution" and the arrest of 10

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 members of the "resolution" and the arrest of 10 Empty 3 members of the "resolution" and the arrest of 10

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017, 2:18 am

3 members of the "resolution" and the arrest of 10

22:00 - 30/12/2017

3 members of the "resolution" and the arrest of 10 %D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-2-696x392
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Egyptian Interior Ministry announced the liquidation of three members of the movement "Hasm", classified terrorist in Egypt, and the arrest of 10 others, noting that they planned to carry out attacks in tourist facilities during the holidays.
    The Ministry said in a statement issued on Saturday: "Within the framework of the plan of the Ministry of Interior to intensify pre-emptive operations against various terrorist factions, foremost of which is the Muslim Brotherhood, the National Security Sector has been able to reveal a plan for the elements of the so-called" To the Muslim Brotherhood to carry out a series of simultaneous attacks targeting tourist facilities and vital facilities, the armed forces and the police in conjunction with the celebrations of Christmas to create a state of instability and cause confusion and export a negative image of the situation in the country.
    The statement added: "The security plan to abort this plan resulted in the identification of a farm located at the creations / Atfih, Giza governorate by these elements and a hiding place for the manufacture of explosives and a base for the implementation of its terrorist operations. The farm was raided after an exchange of fire between the forces and the elements referred to."
    The Interior Ministry pointed out that the operation resulted in the death of "3 of the leading cadres who supervise the manufacturing of explosives and the implementation of terrorist operations, namely Abdul Salam Mohammed Abdul Salam Ali Saleh, Ahmed Mohammed Kamel Saeed, Ezzedine Ahmed Mustafa Abdel Latif," adding that They found three automatic rifles, two explosive devices and a quantity of ammunition

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:48 am