Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former Iranian spokesman accuses Riyadh and Washington of exploiting the "economic demands" of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former Iranian spokesman accuses Riyadh and Washington of exploiting the "economic demands" of the Empty A former Iranian spokesman accuses Riyadh and Washington of exploiting the "economic demands" of the

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017, 3:28 am

A former Iranian spokesman accuses Riyadh and Washington of exploiting the "economic demands" of the Iranian people

The 
    Iranian foreign ministry on Sunday accused Saudi Arabia and the United States of trying to exploit what it called the "economic demands" of the Iranian people, referring to the demonstrations taking place in the country over the past two days. "The Saudi government and the United States are trying to exploit the atmosphere of assembly and freedom in Iran, but I am sure that the Iranian people will not be allowed to do so," 

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi told the Tasnim news agency.

Asefi said recent trade union and economic gatherings in some Iranian cities were a sign of freedom in the country and indicated that anyone could express his opinion. 

He pointed out that these gatherings related to economic and living issues, and called on officials to take care of this matter so as not to get the issue out of its main framework. 

The spokesman said that these meetings are not politically worrying, pointing out that the demands of the people from the government and the Council and the other institutions to settle economic problems are justified and must be paid attention. 

Iranian government spokesman Mohammad Baqir Nobkhat announced future economic plans for the current government next year amid demonstrations in several Iranian cities to protest the economic situation.

A number of Iranian cities, including the capital Tehran, have seen popular demonstrations denouncing economic conditions and rampant unemployment. Iranian agencies have published scenes of demonstrators attacking public property, including banks. These demonstrations coincide with the commemoration of the 9 December 30, 2009 anniversary of the suppression of protests, Against the result of the presidential election, which allowed former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a second term at the expense of reformist rival Hussein Mir Moussaoui.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/225567/%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D9%88%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85/ar

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:59 am