Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq to spend 58 billion dinars to destroy the remnants of chemical weapons "to no avail"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq to spend 58 billion dinars to destroy the remnants of chemical weapons "to no avail" Empty Iraq to spend 58 billion dinars to destroy the remnants of chemical weapons "to no avail"

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:50 am

[ltr]Iraq to spend 58 billion dinars to destroy the remnants of chemical weapons "to no avail"[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's minister of education, science and technology Abdul Razak al-Issa announced on Wednesday that all chemical weapons remnants in Iraq had been destroyed during a seven-month period last year, while the Integrity Commission called for an investigation into Iraq's spending of 58 billion dollars Since 2011 on the chemical weapons destruction file "without achieving a concrete step."

"We declare to the world that Iraq is a country free from all threats to life after our ministry has fulfilled its mission, and Iraq is fulfilling its international obligations to destroy the chemical weapons residues planted by the regime buried in the body of Iraq," al-Issa said during the celebration of Iraq's declaration of chemical weapons. "He said.

He added that "Iraq has spent since 2011, 58 billion dinars and did not achieve any concrete step, but the project turned into a loophole absorbed by the corrupt corrupt," adding that "the remnants of chemical weapons are no less serious than that great corruption, which made the security of Iraq and the capital Baghdad to c*** impasse ".

He pointed out that "this diagnosis invites me to speak before you and frankly about indicators of corruption that have affected this file and paralyzed him at the expense of the reputation of the country and the security of its citizens." He called on the Integrity Commission to "investigate this case and bring those involved to justice to receive their fair punishment."

"We are not here for an electoral review because I am not a politician and I do not want to enter the elections, but the Iraqi and international public opinion should know that we have received this file since April 2017 and we officially finished it in November of the same year. "He said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq to spend 58 billion dinars to destroy the remnants of chemical weapons "to no avail" Empty Iraq is free from the remnants of chemical weapons

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:59 am

Iraq is free from the remnants of chemical weapons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

01/2/2018 12:00 am 

[rtl] Baghdad / Haidar al-Athari 
    The Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology, Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, the absence of Iraq remnants of chemical weapons and meet its international obligations. 
    Al-Issa said in a speech at a ceremony that "Iraq has fulfilled its international obligations to destroy chemical weapons residues planted by the former regime." The ministry, in coordination and cooperation with the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in The Hague, has developed a special strategy, The Iraqi territories of those wastes ». [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am