Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Iraq adopts a strategic partnership with Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Iraq adopts a strategic partnership with Egypt Empty Abadi: Iraq adopts a strategic partnership with Egypt

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:33 am

Abadi: Iraq adopts a strategic partnership with Egypt

11:07 - 03/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Saturday that Iraq has adopted a strategic partnership with Egypt as an "important state" in the Arab world, expressing its appreciation for its active contribution to the war on terrorism and its stand with Iraq in its most dangerous stages.
    "The visit of Assistant Egyptian President Ibrahim Mahalb to Baghdad last week was successful," Abadi said in an interview with the Egyptian newspaper Al-Ahram. "The Egyptian side's ability to contribute to the reconstruction projects Construction ".
    "The government and the Iraqi people welcome the Egyptian companies to contribute to these projects with their expertise and skills," Abbadi said, adding that he discussed with them the promotion of joint cooperation in the field of health, especially in the construction of hospitals, "He said.
    Abadi pointed out that "has been allocated 100 billion dollars for reconstruction projects and construction," noting that "it involves a positive message to the Iraqi people." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:30 am