Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

6.5 billion dollars in trade volume between Iraq and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

6.5 billion dollars in trade volume between Iraq and Iran Empty 6.5 billion dollars in trade volume between Iraq and Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 2:52 am

6.5 billion dollars in trade volume between Iraq and Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He announced that the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad, Iraj Masjedi, that thetrade exchange between Iraq and Iran reached $ 6.5 billion.
    "There is a commercial exchange between the two countries amounting to 6 billion and a half billion dollars annually," he said in a statement quoted by Al-Sabah newspaper. "Iran exports to Iraq daily 7 to 12 million cubic meters of gas, To produce electricity, as well as processing 1200 megawatts of electricity per day. "
    He added that there are several projects under way in the fields of technical and engineering between the two countries, in addition to two or more projects under discussion between the two sides, one of which is completion of the pipeline project from Abadan to Basra, which was completed by 90 percent and if completed we will have two series of gas pipelines, Iran to Iraq can absorb 35 million cubic meters of gas per day and is currently delivering between 30 to 60 thousand barrels of oil from the fields of Kirkuk to Kermanshah in Iran and in return, Iran provides the same quantity of oil in the southern Iraqi ports .
    And pointed out the Iranian ambassador to the presence of the movement for 6 million visitors from both sides were divided by four million from Iran to Iraq for thepurpose of religious tourism , and in return there are 2 million visitors Iraqis go to Iran, adding that his country aspires to cancel the visa between the two countries , especially as the decision was taken in Iran to cancel the visa on its part towards Iraq and the Iraqi Foreign Ministry was informed of this decision and awaiting its response .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:53 am