Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: US intelligence tried to recruit Russian diplomats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: US intelligence tried to recruit Russian diplomats Empty Moscow: US intelligence tried to recruit Russian diplomats

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Mar 2018, 2:44 am

Moscow: US intelligence tried to recruit Russian diplomats
    Moscow: US intelligence tried to recruit Russian diplomats Irq_1693809101_1522476007
    Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov on Saturday revealed attempts by US intelligence to recruit Russian diplomats expelled by Washington in solidarity with Britain over the Scrippel case.
    "We are aware of the American intelligence approach and its attempts to establish direct relations with our diplomats, in order to push them to betray their country," Antonov said on the sidelines of a conference.
    Antonov noted that many attempts were made by the American intelligence to recruit Russian diplomats, which prompted him to inform Moscow.
    In response to the US move, Russia announced the expulsion of 58 employees of the US Embassy in Russia and two employees of the US Consulate in the city of Yekaterinburg, in addition to closing the consulate mentioned.
    On March 26, the United States announced the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats and the closure of the Russian consulate in Seattle, in solidarity with Britain, which accuses Moscow of poisoning former British agent Sergey Scrippal and his daughter Yulia earlier this month in the British city of Salisbury. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95438

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:12 am