Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity shows the reasons for not opening corruption files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity shows the reasons for not opening corruption files Empty Parliamentary integrity shows the reasons for not opening corruption files

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Apr 2018, 2:00 am

Parliamentary integrity shows the reasons for not opening corruption files

19:02 - 05/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee on Thursday did not open files of corruption that condemn political parties, pointing to the presence of their representatives within the committee and the political pressures exerted.
    "Some files of corruption are serious to the extent that the ruling parties and their leaders are present in the Integrity Committee, but they did not move because of the great pressure exerted on the members of the committee, as well as the presence of representatives of these parties within the Parliamentary Integrity Committee," MP Mishaan al-Jubouri told Al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "the work of the committee is subject to party guidance and is unable to open files that condemn many political figures," adding that "the files of corruption will not be opened in the next session in the event of the Committee to the parties of the ruling power, as is the case at the current session."
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi has announced his readiness earlier to reveal the identity of a number of officials suspected of involvement in corruption files in early 2018, while clarifying the parliamentarians that these files will open wide in coordination with the International Police, "INTERPOL" No action has been made so far

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:31 am