Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow Empty The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 6:08 am

The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq announced that it will sign a memorandum with Visa International on Wednesday to grant its legal framework within Iraq.
    "On Wednesday, the central bank will sign a memorandum of understanding with Visa International that will provide the legal framework for the company in terms of providing services, consultancy and support to the banking and financial sector," said Central Bank Payments Department Director, Duha Abdel Kareem.
    "The presence of Visa International in Baghdad will make a positive change on the economic market," adding that "the central bank has steps to support competition between international financial companies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow Empty Re: The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow

Post by chouchou Tue 24 Apr 2018, 6:48 am

Mastercard done & now visa. Excellent!

Now RV and show me the money.......
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow Empty Re: The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow

Post by sassy Tue 24 Apr 2018, 6:52 am

chouchou wrote:Mastercard done & now visa. Excellent!

Now RV and show me the money.......
    yes
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Tue 24 Apr 2018, 8:50 am

Very nice, thanks gang.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:10 am