Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain: We want the nuclear agreement to remain and we are trying to develop our business relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain: We want the nuclear agreement to remain and we are trying to develop our business relations Empty Britain: We want the nuclear agreement to remain and we are trying to develop our business relations

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Apr 2018, 2:58 am

Britain: We want the nuclear agreement to remain and we are trying to develop our business relationship with Iran 

08:54 - 25/04/2018

Britain: We want the nuclear agreement to remain and we are trying to develop our business relations %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-4-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Britain on Wednesday reiterated its support for the survival of the nuclear deal with Iran, stressing at the same time that it is seeking to develop our trade relationship with Tehran.
    The British ambassador to Kuwait, Michael Davenport, said in an interview with Kuwait's Al-Rai newspaper that his country is "seeking to develop our trade relations and we want to work with Iran in a positive and constructive manner." Iran, and benefit companies in both countries. "
     Davenport added that "the nuclear agreement signed between the five countries plus Germany and Iran, was an important political achievement and support the survival and build on it." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:01 pm