Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

120 members of the Saudi coalition were killed and wounded by Yemeni fire last April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

120 members of the Saudi coalition were killed and wounded by Yemeni fire last April Empty 120 members of the Saudi coalition were killed and wounded by Yemeni fire last April

Post by Rocky Thu 03 May 2018, 3:11 am

120 members of the Saudi coalition were killed and wounded by Yemeni fire last April

22:00 - 02/05/2018

120 members of the Saudi coalition were killed and wounded by Yemeni fire last April 8a78316a66282c842c42796c4db542fe
    Information / follow up
    The Yemeni army and the Popular Committees counted the death and injury of more than 120 Saudi soldiers in Jizan, Najran and Asir in April.
    According to Yemeni statistics, 82 people were killed and 41 wounded as a result of the military operations of the army and the popular committees against the positions and fortifications of the army and other Saudi military formations deployed in the areas of the border clash with Yemen on the fronts of Jizan, Najran and Asir.
    The source confirmed that the statistics relied on Saudi official confessions published by the Saudi Press Agency and accounts on the social networking sites of friends and acquaintances of some of the dead were heard and published information about them.
    A military source in the army and the popular committees that the real numbers of dead and wounded from the Saudi army outweigh what is being announced in the Saudi media that the regime in Riyadh was included to hide its losses over the past three years of its aggression on Yemen. End 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:34 pm