Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The closing of the ballot boxes in the whole of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The closing of the ballot boxes in the whole of Iraq Empty The closing of the ballot boxes in the whole of Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 11 May 2018, 2:37 am

[ltr]The closing of the ballot boxes in the whole of Iraq[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-10 at 18:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News 
    The polling stations closed in private voting for members of the security forces, on Thursday evening in all parts of Iraq. 
    A member of the Board of Commissioners Hazem al-Ridini told "Mawazine News" that "the Electoral Commission closed all polling stations for private members of the security forces throughout the country" 
    "Participation rates will be announced later." 
    The Electoral Commission confirmed the elections, on Thursday, that all private polling stations will be closed at six o'clock in the evening, noting that counting and sorting devices are temporary to close after an hour from now. 
    A member of the Board of Commissioners authorized Moussawi said in a statement to "Al-Mawazin News" that "all polling stations will be closed at 6 pm automatically, where digital counting devices are programmed electronically." 
    And kicked off, on Thursday morning, the elections of the House of Representatives covered by a special vote and the elections abroad to cast their votes in the parliamentary elections of 2018. Ended 29[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 1:00 pm