Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan calls Kuwait to start direct flights to the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan calls Kuwait to start direct flights to the region Empty Kurdistan calls Kuwait to start direct flights to the region

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:50 am

Kurdistan calls Kuwait to start direct flights to the region

Thursday, 05 December 2013 12:51

altaltShafaq News / Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) called on Thursday, Kuwait to start launching direct air flights, including Kuwait and the region soon .

“The Head of Foreign Relations department, Falah Mustafa received on Wednesday evening, Kuwait's ambassador to Iraq , Ghassan Yusuf al-Zawawi who received his duties as an ambassador for his country to Iraq , expressing Department of Foreign Relations willingness to cooperate and coordinate for the development of better bilateral relations,” A statement by the Foreign Relations Department in KRG received by "Shafaq News” said.

Mustafa welcomed the decision of the Kuwaiti government to open a consulate in Erbil, and the willingness of his department to provide facilities for the Kuwaiti Consulate to be a factor in the progress of relations between the two sides in various fields , according to the statement .

Mustafa called on the Kuwaiti ambassador to benefit from the private sector to take advantage of his country's investment opportunities in Kurdistan Region , especially the agricultural, trade and investment sectors, hoping to launch direct air flights between Kuwait and Kurdistan Region in the near future .

For his part, the ambassador Zawawi said that his country look with great interest to Kurdistan Region , highlighting the recent elections of Kurdistan Parliament and the intensity of citizen’s participation in it, according to the same statement .

A number of Arab , European and America 

http://www.shafaaq.com/en/business/8126-kurdistan-calls-kuwait-to-start-direct-flights-to-the-region.html
    Kurdistan calls Kuwait to start direct flights to the region Modify_inline

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:20 am