Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni President: Houthis are tools for Iran's aggressive designs in Yemen and the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni President: Houthis are tools for Iran's aggressive designs in Yemen and the region Empty Yemeni President: Houthis are tools for Iran's aggressive designs in Yemen and the region

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jun 2018, 3:07 am

Yemeni President: Houthis are tools for Iran's aggressive designs in Yemen and the region
    June 01 2018 10:26 p
    Yemeni President: Houthis are tools for Iran's aggressive designs in Yemen and the region 2201718185128716060598
    [rtl][rtl]Yemeni President Abdurbo Mansour Hadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Yemeni President Abdurbo Mansour Hadi said that our experience with the Al-Huthi militia in the various peace stations is their unwillingness and their desire for peace as tools for Iran's aggressive and expansionist plans in Yemen and the region.

This came during his meeting today in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the UN envoy to Yemen Martin Griffith. 
    The President of Yemen, the suffering of the people of Yemen over the past years as a result of the coup d'etat of the militias and its repercussions on the citizen and targeting the brothers in the neighborhood.

For his part, Griffith said that UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has always stressed the importance of Yemen and the role of President Hadi in leading the country towards peace, security and stability as its internationally recognized legitimacy.

"We in the United Nations framework appreciate the legitimate institutions of good and your efforts towards peace based on the three terms of reference and we look forward to the establishment of security, peace and stability parameters supported by the international community and sought by the Yemeni people. 

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:51 am