Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five Sunni leaders seek to reshape the alliance of forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five Sunni leaders seek to reshape the alliance of forces Empty Five Sunni leaders seek to reshape the alliance of forces

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jun 2018, 2:40 am

Five Sunni leaders seek to reshape the alliance of forces

10:15 - 16/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Arabi newspaper, close to Qatar, on Saturday revealed a movement led by five Sunni leaders to reshape the coalition of Iraqi forces again.
    "The real efforts led by Osama Najafi, Khamis Al-Khanjar, Salim Jubouri, Ahmed Al-Masari, Saleh al-Mutlaq and other Sunni leaders to form an alliance exceeds the number of seats of 70 seats in parliament," the newspaper quoted a senior leader of the ruling coalition as saying.
    The leader added that "a serious movement began to reconfigure the coalition of Iraqi forces again with another copy that brings together all the Sunni forces in a code of honor and a list of unified demands." He pointed out that "Osama Najafi, Salim al-Jubouri, Ahmed al-Masari, Saleh al-Mutlaq and Khamis al-Khanjar.
    He explained that "the coalition wants to have a list of demands and conditions representing the provinces of northern and western Iraq and the capital Baghdad, and otherwise will be ideal does not exist on the Iraqi political arena." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:18 am