Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Company of Railways achieves revenues exceeding two billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Company of Railways achieves revenues exceeding two billion dinars Empty The General Company of Railways achieves revenues exceeding two billion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Sep 2018, 2:05 am

The General Company of Railways achieves revenues exceeding two billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Company of Railways transported 196.115 thousand passengers during the first eight months of this year with revenues of 2.14 billion dinars (1.77 million dollars).
    In a statement received by "Economy News", the director-general of the Salam Company Saloum said that the trains start from Baghdad on a daily basis with two flights, while trains from the Basra train station start with two flights as well.
    He added that "the company transported about 168,012 thousand passengers, during the first seven months of this year."
    During the first five months of this year, Iraq Railways achieved revenues of KD 1.4 billion.
    The property and real estate division of the General Company for Railways achieved revenues of 2.52 billion dinars during the first seven months of this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:07 am