Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US defense secretary comment on his departure from office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US defense secretary comment on his departure from office Empty US defense secretary comment on his departure from office

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Sep 2018, 3:35 am

[size=32]
    US defense secretary comment on his departure from office[/size]
    US defense secretary comment on his departure from office 8588892221111

3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US Defense Secretary Jim Matisse said he was staying in office, dismissing recent rumors in Washington that his days at the top of the Pentagon were numbered because of the worsening relationship with President Donald Trump.
    "I definitely do not think about leaving, I love this place," the former Marine said.
    Mr Matisse confirmed his stay in office on the background of excerpts from a new book published last week, which he accused of harsh criticism of President Trump, which he vehemently denied.
    The New York Times quoted current and former officials as saying that the future of the defense minister was in the wind, as Trump always wanted to surround himself with people who were fully loyal to him.
    Matisse confirmed that the storm raised by the Book of Woodward will soon calm down because it is based on the preparations of "pure fantasy".
    Last week, Matisse confirmed that "the insulting words against the president, attributed to me in the book and the Doward did not come from me or in my presence," stressing that what was done by the famous journalist is the product of "pure fiction" and that the author resort to sources not known to reduce the credibility the work.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:25 am