Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Abdul Mahdi's fortunes rose again and the reference implicitly supporte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Abdul Mahdi's fortunes rose again and the reference implicitly supporte Empty Saudi newspaper: Abdul Mahdi's fortunes rose again and the reference implicitly supporte

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Sep 2018, 2:45 am

Saudi newspaper: Abdul Mahdi's fortunes rose again and the reference implicitly supported

10:00 - 27/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A Saudi newspaper revealed on Thursday that the chances of the Iraqi politician Adel Abdul-Mahdi again to take over the post of prime minister after the consensus of the conquest and the rest of it, pointing to the existence of implicit support from the religious authority on him.
    The newspaper "Middle East" in a report seen by (information), "Abdul Mahdi increased his fortunes during the past few days as a compromise candidate, especially after the approval of each of the Alliance and the opening of his candidacy, in addition to the implicit support of him by the religious authority in Najaf. "
    The newspaper added that "Abdul Mahdi has an economic vision and has the acceptance of various parties, and the political forces, despite the presence of candidates have their points and some of them have chances, the nature of the differences led to change the compass towards a compromise candidate so that the winning parliamentary blocs will bear the points to be reached As the next prime minister. "
    The newspaper pointed out in its report that "Abdul-Mahdi appeared to be closest to the specifications required so far unless there are surprises in the last minute." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:55 am