Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it Empty Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Sep 2018, 3:30 am

Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi said on Sunday his country's intention to increase cooperation with Iraq and contribute to the reconstruction and construction and achieve security and stability. 
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said in a statement received by the "Economy News" that "the latter received this morning, Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi in the context of the meetings of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, and reviewed the progress of bilateral relations between Baghdad And the prospects for upgrading them to a level that meets the aspirations of the two brotherly peoples. The two sides also discussed the developments in the Arab region. " 
    Al-Jaafari stressed that "Iraq seeks to strengthen joint cooperation with Jordan in various fields," noting that "the need for continued exchange of visits between the officials of the two countries because of their significant impact in increasing the volume of coordination and work between the two countries, Reconstruction of Iraqi cities ". 
    For his part, the Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi reiterated his "support for security and the stability of Iraq" and praised the achievements of the Iraqis in the great victories against the terrorist gangs, "adding that" his country is always seeking to increase the volume of cooperation with Iraq, Reconstruction, construction and investment in Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:13 am