Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the details of the meeting of Abdul Mahdi and the Turkish Foreign Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the details of the meeting of Abdul Mahdi and the Turkish Foreign Minister Empty Deputy reveals the details of the meeting of Abdul Mahdi and the Turkish Foreign Minister

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Oct 2018, 3:05 am

Deputy reveals the details of the meeting of Abdul Mahdi and the Turkish Foreign Minister

09:23 - 13/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Turkmen Front, MP Arshad Salehi, on Saturday, details of the political talks conducted by Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Javishoglu with Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, noting that Oglu put forward the idea of ​​establishing a new commercial crossing through the district of Tal Afar west of Mosul and the rehabilitation of the northern oil pipeline.
    "Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Javishoglu discussed with Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi the increase of Turkish investments in the liberated areas and how to spend five billion dollars donated by his country during the Kuwait donors conference for the reconstruction of the liberated areas," Salhi said in a statement.
    He added that "Abdul-Mahdi was put forward to establish a new trade line between the two countries through the district of Tal Afar west of Mosul to activate trade exchange and contribute to the development of the city, as well as the re-work on the northern pipeline to transport oil to the port of Ceyhan and increase Turkish water releases to end the crisis of salinity of Basra.
    Salhi said that "informed the Prime Minister-designate and all the political blocs of his country's full support for the unity of the country and the political process and the next government and expressed his happiness in achieving national consensus."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:47 am